1. Go to the following website: https://moversguide.usps.com/icoa/icoa-main-flow.do?execution=e1s1
2. Click whether this move is permanent or temporary.
3. Fill in the date when the post office should start forwarding your mail, then click next.
4. Then select what type of move this is- individual, family, or business.
5. Fill in your name, old address, new address, and email address.
6. For security purposes, you must verify your credit or debit card information with a $1.00 charge. Fill in the information, and verify that you understand the terms of agreement.
7. Then confirm and your address change will be successful.
INFORMATION ON LICENCING, DRIVING, AND OTHER DOL RELATED TOPICS CAN BE FOUND HERE
Please email if you have any questions or feel free to call 206-526-7730